Monday, March 19, 2018

Submit A Prayer Request Today

DO YOU NEED A MIRACLE? What is a miracle?  A miracle is when God intercepts the natural progression of a situation and turns it completely a... thumbnail 1 summary


DO YOU NEED A MIRACLE?


What is a miracle? 


A miracle is when God intercepts the natural progression of a situation and turns it completely around for victory and so that he may be glorified. We have seen God answer people’s prayers and make his power available to those who believe. Jesus said: “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.” So let us stand with you in agreement and see you receive your miracle!


Submit your prayer request here and our committed prayer team will pray for you

11 comments

  1. We need prayers for finances, jobs, house and hope. My whole family is living in two campers that are falling apart, we have been praying for two houses. My car broke and is unlicensed so I currently do not have a job but have been applying for jobs all over. I don't even have the money for bills this month, my bank account is in the negative. Both my sons work, but their money isn't able to pay the extra this month. They have been helping as much as they can. We need so many things... favor also. Physical healings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remove the division between me and my babyfather remove this woman that is blocking our going ahead the hiding to call and see her stop this in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need healing on my oral system, it has been a critical worried pain in my body.its spreading. Pls I also need financial breakthrough because all my family has desserts me because I'm poor. I needs to enjoy God's wealth to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Successful graduation this year with a good result, better paying job for my husband, safe delivery, financial breakthrough, a good start up capital for our intended business, a good car for mobility.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God, help me with my relationship situation now. Open her heart to realize the worth of each other. The love that she is chassing for is just right beside her. Heal her God and open her heart and mind for our love. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Allow us to spend the rest of our life with each others with full of love and make us as a soulmate forever, never seperate us anymore. Thnk you Lord,Jesus Christ. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray that God will give me a good life partner and bless me in life.
    I pray that God will give me wisdom , knowledge and understanding to navigate this world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray for financial breakthrough in my life and the wisdom to serve my God with open heart, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. God,I pray for financial breakthrough and rebuke the power of stagnation in life.open ways to great things in life and I ll always glorify your Holy name.Amen

    ReplyDelete